GUEST PLAYERS PROTOCOLS
The Business 5-A-Side league has a unique provision that allows for the participation of those whom we refer to as VIP Players. These are all comprised of retired athletes mostly former football players available for purchase from our website. How these players are made use of and hired is governed by the following protocols
- VIP Players may only be selected from pool of options available on the website.
- VIP Players may only play for a team for a maximum of five games before going back to market and being available for purchase.
- At the beginning of the league, VIP Players shall all be available for purchase at a rate of P1,000. Following the conclusion of their term
- .VIP players shall go back to market and be available for purchase by other teams subject to the highest bidder by means of auction starting at P1,100
- Once sold of to a team they shall be available to that team for a maximum of three games before going back to market at a rate P100 more than the previous rate.
- The team that secures a VIP player at this level shall be locked in with that player for the remainder of the league. i.e. Teams shall have in their ranks VIP players rest of the league.
- Teams shall be responsible for the compensation of the VIP players at fee disclosed to the league manager and processed through league management.
- Teams that injure VIP players shall incur heavy fines and face a possible dismissal from the league.