Wait, there is more! The game does not end for all our friends that registered early for event but did not make it to the final top-40. In Gaborone we all play!
While we had originally planned to have at least 10,000 people play this “hide n’ seek” throughout the city, public safety quickly became an issue of great concern. Such an undertaking would have been a logistical nightmare, so we’ll upgrade in 2020.
All our registrants that meet our minimum requirements for participation shall immediately qualify for entry into a number of other sub-events, games and competitions most of which remain secret until the final event draw. The broadstroke is; all participants automatically qualify for:
- Entry into the final draw
- Nationwide partner and select sponsor discounts
- Entry into the sub-events, games and competitions reserved for the registered ONLY.
- Early bird vouchers, benefits and discounts on select items in our online store
- ENTRY INTO DRAW FOR TOP-40: Once registered, to qualify for entry into game as well as pre-event give-aways, individuals must first be having a Boleke Mmampatile City-Wide golf-shirt (availale online). This qualifies them for automatic entry to the final draw brunch event, with discounts and passes for certain services, benefits and locations.
- PARTNER REWARDS: Post draw, all participants registered and with the official Boleke Mmampatile Golf-shirt shall qualify for partner offered discounts reserved only for registered participants. For example: A hotel sponsor may offer registered Boleke Mmampatile 10-30% discounts or more; A retail sponsor may offer you attractive discounts on select goods and products
- FIRE SELFIE: People attending the race day event kick off st the starting line shall automatically qualify for a Lit-Day give away for the top-10 participants. More details to follow
- #CITYWIDE #ReBaBone: The rest of the people not present at the starting line and about their business during the day, shall have an opportunity to win themselves prize and cash give aways for the top-10 people with the best photographs and or videos posted on social media with the hashtags: #SportsBW, #CITYWIDEBW and #ReBaBone. Prices shall go to the top 10 photos/ video and or comments. This leg of the competition shall be open to the general public as well, although they shall only be entitled to only half of what registered participants shall win.
To qualify for entry into the game, you must be at least 13 Years old. All players below the age of 18 must upon registration provide a signed parental consent form available for download here. Registration into the event is free, and you may register at the form provided below:
This project was conceived as a Sports Tourism project with the intention to contribute to the nations efforts towards economic diversification. If you have any ideas on how to improve this project, please share with us in the comments section below.